Psalm 68:5-6

A father to the fatherless, a defender of widows, is God in his holy dwelling.

God sets the lonely in families, he leads forth the prisoners with singing; but the rebellious live in a sun-scorched land.

I am Stepanie Nance. My family adopted two little boys with Down Syndrome from Ukraine in 2010. I hope to educate and to inspire you. I hope to make you laugh and to make you cry.

Come along for the ride. It's a wild one!

Friday, October 15, 2010

Zhen and Theo photo feast.

Ralphie adores his little/big brother Theo!

Can you tell? What could be sweeter?

How about a big/little sister burying Theo in the stuffed animal bucket?

Did I tell you that Theo is now up over 16 pounds? Tell me how good he looks!

Zhen. I'm loving his hair more and more as it grows.

And those eyes!

Zhen loves to chew on these linky rings. He is hardly ever found without one.

This photo isn't the best, but I just love his expression!

Thanks for letting me share!

5 comments:

  1. I just love your kids Steph!! Way too cute for words! Theo doesn't seem too sure about that stuffed animal box...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing how they are thriving!!! They are so precious :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos, Stephanie! Theo DOES look good! That's awesome he is gaining weight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They both look GREAT! Theo looks so much healthier already.

    ReplyDelete

 


  © Web Design by Poppies Blooming 2010

Back to TOP