Psalm 68:5-6

A father to the fatherless, a defender of widows, is God in his holy dwelling.

God sets the lonely in families, he leads forth the prisoners with singing; but the rebellious live in a sun-scorched land.

I am Stepanie Nance. My family adopted two little boys with Down Syndrome from Ukraine in 2010. I hope to educate and to inspire you. I hope to make you laugh and to make you cry.

Come along for the ride. It's a wild one!

Friday, October 8, 2010

TJ is in the house!!!

TJ is in the house!! We are having so much fun with the McDonald's tonight! They are visiting us for tomorrow's Buddy Walk.

TJ is Zhen's buddy from the orphanage. They were adopted just weeks apart. Any of you who were betting on whether they would recognize each other...well...

TJ seemed to know Zhen, but Zhen looked totally clueless!!! We'll see how they do tomorrow. I'm praying that Zhen can handle the crowd and craziness of hanging out with 2000+ people at the Buddy Walk.

Tomorrow...PHOTOS!!

2 comments:

  1. aww your busy I get that but I can sigh right?
    hope Zen is ok with the crowd, do you have a shade cloth or something for over the pram? we had to do that with Matthew at 6 yrs he still finds crowds and shopping centres too much. cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I FOUND A BUDDY WALK!! I HAD GOOGLED AND ONLY FOUND ONE IN TUCSON... WELL HAD DATE NIGHT WITH HUBBY AND WHAT FLASHES ON THE MOVIE SCREEN BUT BUDDY WALK 2010 IN TEMPE AZ WHICH IS LIKE 10 MILES FROM MY HOUSE!! AND NOT TILL 10/30/10. I AM SOOO STOKED AND SOOOO GONNA BE THERE!

    ReplyDelete

 


  © Web Design by Poppies Blooming 2010

Back to TOP