Psalm 68:5-6

A father to the fatherless, a defender of widows, is God in his holy dwelling.

God sets the lonely in families, he leads forth the prisoners with singing; but the rebellious live in a sun-scorched land.

I am Stepanie Nance. My family adopted two little boys with Down Syndrome from Ukraine in 2010. I hope to educate and to inspire you. I hope to make you laugh and to make you cry.

Come along for the ride. It's a wild one!

Friday, October 29, 2010

Theo sleeping

Here's your creepy Halloween post. Theo is a little lovey boy, but...

Watching him sleep with his eyes open makes my skin crawl!!! ha! I've never seen anything like it. See for yourself:



Has anyone seen a child sleep like this before?

5 comments:

  1. He looks like he's getting chubbier! Maybe the start of a double chin! YAY!!! But yes, the open-eyed sleeping is a bit creepy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. its locked so I cant watch it. From what Ive been told My eyes are cracked open when I sleep. I have no evidence tho......

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!! Darya sleeps with her eyes open sometimes. It is creepy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely creepy...but he looks like he's getting a teeny tiny bit of chunk on him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liza does that too and it kinda freaks me out... I'm getting used to it though. Must be an orphanage thing, maybe?

    ReplyDelete

 


  © Web Design by Poppies Blooming 2010

Back to TOP