Psalm 68:5-6

A father to the fatherless, a defender of widows, is God in his holy dwelling.

God sets the lonely in families, he leads forth the prisoners with singing; but the rebellious live in a sun-scorched land.

I am Stepanie Nance. My family adopted two little boys with Down Syndrome from Ukraine in 2010. I hope to educate and to inspire you. I hope to make you laugh and to make you cry.

Come along for the ride. It's a wild one!

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Finally!! New photos!!


Zhen loves to play in the tube with his truck.


Who is that learning to walk? Please ignore the laundry on the piano.

Note the intense concentration!

I was changing Theo's clothes today and I just happened to have a camera so I thought I should document his present appearance. Not bad, huh? Ruby loves him like crazy!

Ralphie loves his little/big brother, too!

More tomorrow! I'm doing the 31 for 21 challenge, so look for a new blog post each day of October. I'm crazy. But you knew that already.

5 comments:

  1. Is that a little pooch of a tummy on Theo?? hehe YAY!!! He looks awesome Momma!! And Zhen...I just wanna squeeze him! They are doing so well, Steph! Congratulations, and Praise God!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Beautiful!!!! WOW!!! I am just in AWE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say post pictures all 31 days! I can't get enough of those boys! They are so cute! Theo is looking good :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my Goodness! Theo is looking so good! You are filling him up! And Zhen is just incredibly cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry Steph, but I can't ignore the laundry on the piano, for I am jealous that you can put folded laundry on your piano and not end up with unfolded laundry all over your livingroom. For that matter, I am jealous that you have folded laundry in the first place.

    ReplyDelete

 


  © Web Design by Poppies Blooming 2010

Back to TOP