Psalm 68:5-6

A father to the fatherless, a defender of widows, is God in his holy dwelling.

God sets the lonely in families, he leads forth the prisoners with singing; but the rebellious live in a sun-scorched land.

I am Stepanie Nance. My family adopted two little boys with Down Syndrome from Ukraine in 2010. I hope to educate and to inspire you. I hope to make you laugh and to make you cry.

Come along for the ride. It's a wild one!

Monday, May 3, 2010

No news about USCIS yet. I know the paperwork is there, they just have not acknowledged receiving it yet! *sigh*

On a positive note, enchilada sales have been going great! James and I have a pretty good system set up where he is the one getting his hands messy rolling them up! I just love that I don't have to get my hands sloppy.

This past weekend we made twelve dozen plus another dozen for ourselves. Along with getting Richard ready for prom, five baseball practices and Ralph's birthday party it was quite an insane weekend. We have made enough to pay the apostille fees on our dossier, so it's all worth it.

This morning I received a request for four more dozen enchiladas for next weekend, so I guess I'll be accepting orders again this week! I did tweak the recipe from the first week. I'm using quite a bit less fat than was in the orders from the first week. So if you thought they were too greasy the first week (I did!), then I hear you and I fixed them and you should get some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


  © Web Design by Poppies Blooming 2010

Back to TOP