Psalm 68:5-6

A father to the fatherless, a defender of widows, is God in his holy dwelling.

God sets the lonely in families, he leads forth the prisoners with singing; but the rebellious live in a sun-scorched land.

I am Stepanie Nance. My family adopted two little boys with Down Syndrome from Ukraine in 2010. I hope to educate and to inspire you. I hope to make you laugh and to make you cry.

Come along for the ride. It's a wild one!

Saturday, May 1, 2010

New (old) photos! :) :) :) :) :)

I got a real treat yesterday. I got some photos and videos of my children in Eastern Europe!

They were older photos, but still such a blessing. I'm so thankful to the people who go out of their way to get photos and videos of other children.

Uh-oh! Where are your hands!


He'll probably look like this when he's an old man, too!


I was showing them to my husband on my little mini laptop and he got very frustrated with the tiny screen. So I had to forward them all to him so that he would not have to scroll at all to see the whole thing. He had a great time browsing through them all; it was quite cute.
It's good to know that my hubby is "all in." It took some time, that is for sure. Now I catch him reading the same adoption blogs as me. What a guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


  © Web Design by Poppies Blooming 2010

Back to TOP