Psalm 68:5-6

A father to the fatherless, a defender of widows, is God in his holy dwelling.

God sets the lonely in families, he leads forth the prisoners with singing; but the rebellious live in a sun-scorched land.

I am Stepanie Nance. My family adopted two little boys with Down Syndrome from Ukraine in 2010. I hope to educate and to inspire you. I hope to make you laugh and to make you cry.

Come along for the ride. It's a wild one!

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Guess what today is?

Can you guess what today is?

Why, it is Theodore's half-birthday! Any excuse to celebrate, right? I thought about making a cake, but he wouldn't have enjoyed that. Instead he celebrated with apricot baby food! A first for him!!

I had a hard time getting a good photo of him tonight for a couple of reasons. Firstly, Ralph would not leave him alone. He kept grabbing Theo's hands or patting his arm. Very sweet, but...a little aggravating when he won't move on to something else after a few minutes.

The second reason I couldn't get a good photo is that Theodore is a world champion spitter. Did you know that is a sport? OK, I'm exaggerating. But not by much. See the apricot splatter pattern on the highchair tray?


I didn't really want to have to clean apricot baby food off of the camera lens. He got my shirt several times!! Good thing he's super cute, right? Now he's officially a super cute 4 1/2 year old boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


  © Web Design by Poppies Blooming 2010

Back to TOP