Psalm 68:5-6

A father to the fatherless, a defender of widows, is God in his holy dwelling.

God sets the lonely in families, he leads forth the prisoners with singing; but the rebellious live in a sun-scorched land.

I am Stepanie Nance. My family adopted two little boys with Down Syndrome from Ukraine in 2010. I hope to educate and to inspire you. I hope to make you laugh and to make you cry.

Come along for the ride. It's a wild one!

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Too small...

I'm interrupting our family history once again! I'd like to add a giveaway item to my chip-in fundraiser.

In his book Too Small to Ignore, Dr. Wess Stafford, president of Compassion International, weaves the story of his boyhood adventures in Africa with the story of the condition of childhood in the world. This book is challenging, uplifting and you won't want to put it down. It will change the way that you look at children forever!

The chip-in drawing will take place on June 30. Please consider making a donation of $10 or more to help us rescue Alec and Zhenya.





No comments:

Post a Comment

 


  © Web Design by Poppies Blooming 2010

Back to TOP