Psalm 68:5-6

A father to the fatherless, a defender of widows, is God in his holy dwelling.

God sets the lonely in families, he leads forth the prisoners with singing; but the rebellious live in a sun-scorched land.

I am Stepanie Nance. My family adopted two little boys with Down Syndrome from Ukraine in 2010. I hope to educate and to inspire you. I hope to make you laugh and to make you cry.

Come along for the ride. It's a wild one!

Monday, June 14, 2010

Giveaway

Look at this beautiful hand painted pendant! This was made by my multi-talented friend Leah. She is a talented artist and a pastry maker. Please take the time to check out her website HERE.

These are original watercolors in a 2 inch by 2 inch silver frame. It comes with an 18 inch chain.
For a suggested donation of $10, I'll put your name in the hat for this necklace. If you also share this on your blog, I'll double your chances and put your name in the hat again! Just post your link in the comment section. Drawing and winner announced on June 30. Thanks everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 


  © Web Design by Poppies Blooming 2010

Back to TOP