Psalm 68:5-6

A father to the fatherless, a defender of widows, is God in his holy dwelling.

God sets the lonely in families, he leads forth the prisoners with singing; but the rebellious live in a sun-scorched land.

I am Stepanie Nance. My family adopted two little boys with Down Syndrome from Ukraine in 2010. I hope to educate and to inspire you. I hope to make you laugh and to make you cry.

Come along for the ride. It's a wild one!

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Congrats!

Congrats to Amy and Heather, the winners of my necklace and book giveaway! Thank you for supporting us in our effort to rescue Alec and Zhenya.

By the way have you seen the McDonald's blog? They have blessed us with some candid shots of Zhenya this week. We are just so in love with this little guy already! Check it out HERE.

1 comment:

  1. there are new ones again. I'm just a crying mess again. thought I had let go nope. cant wait till you get to hold that boy so tight and never let go.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

 


  © Web Design by Poppies Blooming 2010

Back to TOP