Psalm 68:5-6

A father to the fatherless, a defender of widows, is God in his holy dwelling.

God sets the lonely in families, he leads forth the prisoners with singing; but the rebellious live in a sun-scorched land.

I am Stepanie Nance. My family adopted two little boys with Down Syndrome from Ukraine in 2010. I hope to educate and to inspire you. I hope to make you laugh and to make you cry.

Come along for the ride. It's a wild one!

Friday, February 26, 2010

The ball is rolling.

Our social worker has all of our paperwork now. The ball is rolling. We are waiting on various clearances in order to move forward.

The first set of check have been written and cleared.

We have the dossier and most of it seems pretty simple. Now I have a bit more time to relax, practice my waiting skills and do some home organizing/cleaning.

Maybe I'll work on this blog instead. Spruce it up a bit? Sounds like a great way to practice avoidance! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


  © Web Design by Poppies Blooming 2010

Back to TOP