Psalm 68:5-6

A father to the fatherless, a defender of widows, is God in his holy dwelling.

God sets the lonely in families, he leads forth the prisoners with singing; but the rebellious live in a sun-scorched land.

I am Stepanie Nance. My family adopted two little boys with Down Syndrome from Ukraine in 2010. I hope to educate and to inspire you. I hope to make you laugh and to make you cry.

Come along for the ride. It's a wild one!

Friday, July 1, 2011

Oh goodness!

You may notice that I removed the chip-in from this page. Everything was set up correctly but the contributions were not being properly reflected on this page OR on the chip-in website.

Rest assured that your gifts were properly sent to Project TLC in care of His Kids Too!. I will be replacing the chip-in with a paypal button and making regular updates so that you can see our progress.

If this is the least of our problems then we have nothing to complain about, right?

Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Okay, so how are you getting it all there?? Shipping or bringing it over with you in HOW many pieces of luggage?? And only one more question...how much more of the 1500 do you need? I will do a post on my blog and also FB. Hope that helps some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nance, we still need about $1350 by July 15. We will be purchasing the items in Ukraine since shipping is so dreadfully expensive. Thanks for you help. I love your heart!!

    ReplyDelete

 


  © Web Design by Poppies Blooming 2010

Back to TOP