Psalm 68:5-6

A father to the fatherless, a defender of widows, is God in his holy dwelling.

God sets the lonely in families, he leads forth the prisoners with singing; but the rebellious live in a sun-scorched land.

I am Stepanie Nance. My family adopted two little boys with Down Syndrome from Ukraine in 2010. I hope to educate and to inspire you. I hope to make you laugh and to make you cry.

Come along for the ride. It's a wild one!

Monday, March 21, 2011

SMOOCHES!!! Last Day!!

Big sloppy smooches from Andrey and me!!




Thank you for your generous gifts to Andrey's adoption grant fund. I love you all and your heart, but you know what gets me? It's those $5 donations. They almost bring me to tears sometimes because I always imagine that $5 is really ALL they could do, and it's not much but they did it anyway...ya know?

And then some of those gifts are from folks who are desperately raising funds to rescue their own children. May God bless you and take your gifts and multiply them like the loaves and fishes!!

This is the last day for this chip-in for Andrey. I'll end it at midnight central time tonight. Then I'll draw a name for the hardcover copy of The Boy from Baby House 10 that I'm giving away.

Maybe next time I'll give away something really exciting. You KNOW there will be a next time, right?

1 comment:

 


  © Web Design by Poppies Blooming 2010

Back to TOP