Psalm 68:5-6

A father to the fatherless, a defender of widows, is God in his holy dwelling.

God sets the lonely in families, he leads forth the prisoners with singing; but the rebellious live in a sun-scorched land.

I am Stepanie Nance. My family adopted two little boys with Down Syndrome from Ukraine in 2010. I hope to educate and to inspire you. I hope to make you laugh and to make you cry.

Come along for the ride. It's a wild one!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Word!

Word! Word! I have word!!

Do you ever have a memory that is so sweet, but far away...and you start to question it? Was she really that beautiful? Did it really happen that way? Did it ever happen at all?

There have been people who have disappeared from my life and they are so far gone that it almost seems that they never existed. And there are memories that are so sweet and lovely that I'm sure I'm romanticizing them in my mind.

Masha. My beautiful, sweet Masha. I have word about Masha. God willing I will have some new photos of her soon.

She exists! And she really is beautiful. I now have independent confirmation. :) Look what I found in my email this morning:

She is beautiful - absolutely beautiful. I don't know ifshe is walking but she is able to stand by her self in her crib. They fed her a bottle - so not sure if she is spoon fed too????? But she is so little - I can't believe her age! But this was surely her!! Her hair is still shaved :( I wanted to pick her up so bad, it is so hard to hold back. Her sleeping crib is right across from Anna's - so the two were both standing just looking at each other - Priceless!!!!
Please consider Masha. Share her story. There is no future for her in Eastern Europe.

2 comments:

  1. Still praying for little Masha!
    I wish with all my heart that I could just go over there and get her...
    I WISH it was that easy!

    God bless,
    Dara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want her. But I am only 17 and my family is already in the middle of an adoption so there is no way I can convince my parents to go get her. Guh.

    Is it OK if I share her story on my blog and post the pictures you have posted of her? I would also love to post about her on my FB and see if I can at least get some people praying for her. Would that be OK?

    Praying in Canada,
    Joanna

    ReplyDelete

 


  © Web Design by Poppies Blooming 2010

Back to TOP