Psalm 68:5-6

A father to the fatherless, a defender of widows, is God in his holy dwelling.

God sets the lonely in families, he leads forth the prisoners with singing; but the rebellious live in a sun-scorched land.

I am Stepanie Nance. My family adopted two little boys with Down Syndrome from Ukraine in 2010. I hope to educate and to inspire you. I hope to make you laugh and to make you cry.

Come along for the ride. It's a wild one!

Friday, January 7, 2011

More pretty items to give away!

Good things are happening for Masha. Just believe me when I tell you this! Today I received these two beautiful bracelets in the mail from Ann to give away for Masha.


Can I just tell you a little bit about Ann? She is in the process of adopting a beautiful little girl from Eastern Europe. Ann is in a pickle. She just found out that she needs to raise 100% of the money for her program BEFORE she can travel to see her girl. She needs our help, too. Read her plea HERE.

I have found a group of the most generous people on the face of the earth. They don't have a lot. Many are desperately raising funds for their own adoptions. Some are digging out from under recently completed adoptions. Some are dreaming of the day that they can finally adopt a child. Whatever the case, they understand the power of giving sacrificially. It amazes me. And it warms my heart!

Aren't these two bracelets cute together? I'm so pleased to add them to my list of items to give away for Masha. Check out all the other pretty bracelets HERE and help support Ann's adoption.

Here's a completely gratuitous photo of my Theodore. Those cheeks are really chubbing out. Doesn't he look good? Minus the scratch on the forehead, of course.


When you are just learning how to get around and play, boo-boos happen. It's so sweet to see him learning what toys are for. Ruby is so patient with him.


I hope that Masha will find a sister as loving and fun as Ruby! More photos HERE.

1 comment:

  1. Just sent you an email with a photo of the earrings I would like to donate for Masha`s fundraising! Please, let me know if you received it!
    Thanks & God Bless!
    Dara

    ReplyDelete

 


  © Web Design by Poppies Blooming 2010

Back to TOP