Psalm 68:5-6

A father to the fatherless, a defender of widows, is God in his holy dwelling.

God sets the lonely in families, he leads forth the prisoners with singing; but the rebellious live in a sun-scorched land.

I am Stepanie Nance. My family adopted two little boys with Down Syndrome from Ukraine in 2010. I hope to educate and to inspire you. I hope to make you laugh and to make you cry.

Come along for the ride. It's a wild one!

Monday, August 1, 2011

Make Me Smile Monday!!

Still waiting on photos from Belogorsk, so here is something to make you smile...

From this:

To this, in one year:

Go ahead, you know you want to smile! Do it!

10 comments:

  1. Adorable! I love visiting you blog! Wishing you a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought he was just going stand right up and walk! He's gotten so big!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He changed from an starved infant to a beautiful little boy!!!! May I ask that you please share some of Theo's diet. I struggle to get some wieght on my little boy who is now 5. He also has ds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks all! Carissa, he did almost stand up at one point. He's getting close. He has confidence for sure.

    Theo get's about 1000 Calories per day. I supplement each meal with Pediasure or equivalent toddler formula at 30 calories per ounce. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. God is good!

    Brooke
    www.TheAnnessaFamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!! I am truly in awe at his change in only one year!!! God is good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh little Theo, or shall I say Big Guy?! Oh my Stephanie he sure is an amazing boy! I cannot wait for him and Carrington to meet once again! And don't forget that LOVE has played a huge part in his diet:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. AMAZING!!! Definitely made me smile but made me cry too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. He put a huge smile on my face!! He doesn't even look like the same child! Love how much fun he is having in the water!

    ReplyDelete

 


  © Web Design by Poppies Blooming 2010

Back to TOP